“Ideally, we’d like to see the market calm down in 2022. Hyperinflation never ends well. Increased interest rates may deter some buyers, but only a significantly increased inventory will provide the relief needed for buyers.”
– KC Butler
Adams | Arapahoe | Boulder | Broomfield | Clear Creek | Denver | Douglas | Elbert | Gilpin | Jefferson | Park
The number of listings that closed in 2021 was down slightly from the record-breaking year we saw in 2020 primarily due to a lack of available inventory on the market. Of all closed listings, approximately 69% were single-family residential homes with the remaining 31% multi-family/condo/townhomes. The second part of the year was very active. June saw the most closed homes, 6,587, followed by July and August.