WHAT IS A “REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT”? WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
Why choose us? A real estate consultant invests the time at the beginning of your relationship, determining where you are on the continuum shown below. As your “trusted advisor,” they’ll meet you at your level and offer the guidance and education that you need to take you to the next level (and the next level, and the next, etc.) until you are comfortable with being “committed” to your real estate decisions. As your personal real estate consultants, we optimize your experience with the real estate process by adhering to the following seven principles:
1. We believe that every man, woman, and child has dignity; therefore, we consistently demonstrate a deep sense of empathy.
2. We believe that most people feel out of control during the transaction; therefore, we constantly remind ourselves that people are silently asking to be led.
3. We believe communicating with compassion is the greatest way to make an impact; therefore, we communicate with compassion or we don’t communicate at all.
4. We believe the word “service” means to put others ahead of ourselves; therefore, we always keep others at the center of our attention.
5. We believe that success comes to those who have well-defined goals and plans to attain them; therefore, we concentrate on helping people gain focus so that they can take trusted action.
6. We believe every person has a hierarchy of trust within every relationship; therefore, we strive continually to honor the trust and faith bestowed upon us.
7. We believe that the development of positive people skills and a hopeful attitude is necessary to truly serve others; therefore, we have an ongoing program of personal and professional development.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU IS TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO MAKE EVERY FACET OF YOUR TRANSACTION AS SMOOTH AND COMFORTABLE AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE.
Our Strategy “Personal service tailored to your individual needs.”
Primary Agent that is always available to you and aggressively seeks out buyers; an agent that you maintain strong communication with throughout the transaction.
To handle the detail work such as mechanical and termite inspections, title work, earnest money, appraisals, mortgage work, and all of the many details to ensure a successful close. Our staff includes a full time Office Manager/Transaction Coordinator to ensure the highest quality standards are met.
To stay in touch with you so that you will know what is going on every step of the way and where we are in the marketing process. Your Primary Agent and the Transaction Coordinator will always be accessible to you.
To help maintain the property with the names of competent contractors, especially if your property is vacant or when you are out of town.
Don’t take our word for it! Here is what our customers are saying about us: Customer Testimonials